NHibernate Query Analyzer is a tool to allow you to pick into the internal of NHibernate guts. The current feature set offers:
* The ability to view the results from an HQL query in both tabular and object graph formats.
* Support for lazy collections.
* On the fly error checking for HQL statements.
* Support for parametrized queries.
* Smart error checking for schema violations and helpful messages about how to fix them.
* The editors for configuration and mapping files are both more pleasing to the eye and much better in regard to such things as accurate error reporting.
* The editors will try to help you when they know what kind of information you should input to the class.
* Using NHiberante 0.8.4, the latest released package.
If you don't know what NHiberante is:
NHibernate is an object to relational library based on Java's Hibernate that takes much of the burden of routine data access from the developer.