So Gallio has been out for a little while and I admit that I am a little slow when it comes to looking at new frameworks. I mean there is so much to look at and only so much time in the day allocated to programming. Anyway, there really isn’t much documentation out there yet for using Gallio with NAnt. I am of the thought that is due to all of the people who are really smart with builds are using Rake and/or PSake now. So I set off to create another universal script. This basically follows the conventions from my post with MbUnit’s Universal script and how I added MbUnit2 category filters to it’s NAnt task in UppercuT.