Lazy Inheritance is an approach intended to simplify writing OOP and provides support of prototype-based classes hierarhies, automatic resolving and optimizing classes dependencies. Lazy inheritance designates a postponed linking of an object with it's prototype (class) until it is needed.
* "Lazy inheritance" is a prototype based inheritance;
* It is not necessary to maintain proper order of script files declaration;
* HTML page is loaded faster since there are no objects created during page initialization and since some scripts could be loaded only at the moment in which they are actually necessary
* Dependencies are declared in more explicit way and class depends only on concrete scripts
* If lazy mode of scripts loading is used, only necessary scripts (which are actually required for application functionality) will be loaded.