WCF RIA Services Part 7 - Authentication and Authorization

added by KMillerr
9/15/2010 3:32:57 AM

0 Kicks, 152 Views

Here is Part 7 of the series WCF RIA Services. In this article, Brian Noyes will focus on the security capabilities of WCF RIA Services. Security is one of the areas where RIA Services took something that is vitally important to an application and can be very complex when using WCF on its own, and gave us a simple to use approach that covers 80% of the cases with minimal code and confusion, while still covering most of the remaining 20% nicely with the extensibility hooks in RIA Services for security.


0 comments