Unexpected area to collect garbage in .NET

added by kate.mokhoff
3/17/2014 3:49:03 PM

0 Kicks, 46 Views

The .NET framework provides an intelligent garbage collector that saves us a trouble of manual memory management. And in 95% of cases you can forget about memory and related issues. But the remaining 5% have some specific connected to unmanaged resources, too big objects, etc. And it’s better to know how the garbage is collected. Otherwise, you can get surprises.


0 comments