Vote for my article at codeproject.

added by Akhil Mittal
10/5/2013 4:20:42 PM

8 Kicks, 172 Views

It gives me immense pleasure to share that my one of the article is nominated for Best C# article of September 2013 on code project. Please vote for the article and make it win in the competition.

Code Lancing
10/5/2013 4:25:21 PM
Gr8 article.My vote for you.

Ajeet Mittal
10/5/2013 4:27:34 PM
Gud

John Atten
10/8/2013 1:43:17 PM
Why would anyone do that when, according to your history here on DNK, all you ever do is "Dropkick" the articles of others? Do you have a single upvote, for anyone's stuff on here? Looks to me like you have 26 Dropkicks, and not a single upvote. Your content is good - you obviously know what you are talking about, and you write well. But you win no friends when you downvote everyone else's stuff, upvote nothing, and have your family and friends all kick your own stuff (and follow you in downvoting everything else). In particular, it appears that quite often, you and your alternate accounts all jump on the bandwagon Dropkicking content which might compete with your own. You ask for the support of the community, which I (and I assume many others) are ordinarily happy to give. But where is your own contribution to supporting the work of others?

John Atten
10/9/2013 12:34:06 PM
I voted for your article on CP. However, I did so because, as I mentioned, your content is good, not because you responded to my previous comment by immediately "kicking" a bunch of my DNK posts (although, I DO appreciate it). IMHO, the very best way to garner support from the community is to support others, and not just when you need some votes. We all win when we acknowledge great content. For me, down voting or "Dropkicking" is reserved only for exceptionally poor content which propegates bad information or is in some way offensive. Let's all work together to help truly exceptional content rise to the top. Most of the time, you can simply pass over stuff you don;t find awesome without down-voting. You own articles are very well-done, and can stand on their own without pushing others down. When you find good stuff by others, give it a kick. I guaratee the good kkarma comes back around. Not because people "trade" votes, but because someone is more likely to pay attention to your stuff, and read it, if you have acknowledged their own contribution. And so on. Best of luck on the Code Project Best Article for September. Cheers!

Akhil Mittal