“Request value ‘enable’ was not found” when using Get-AzureVM

added by sandrino
2/26/2014 1:47:53 AM

0 Kicks, 80 Views

“Request value ‘enable’ was not found” when using Get-AzureVM February 26, 2014 - 2:40 am A while ago we built our own test rig in Windows Azure using 12 virtual machines. Now since these machines use lots of resources we only turn them on when we need to do heavy load testing for our customers. This is done automatically using a PowerShell script which uses Get-AzureVM to turn each VM on or off. Now today we noticed the following issue: The Requested value ‘enable’ was not found error was caused by the last version of the PowerShell tooling we installed a few days ago (0.7.3). The solution on the MSDN forum is to uninstall the most recent version and install version 0.7.2.1: Get-AzureVM : Requested value ‘enable’ was not found.


0 comments