A series of 9 blog posts covering the experiences of implementing an API for an existing .Net application using Microsoft's ASP.Net Web API - parts in the series include:
* Links in models, absolute URI generation and JSON rewriting.
* Implementation of Expand support and the process of mapping to view models for the API.
* Generating API documentation automatically.
* OData, TQL and Filtering.
* Authentication – Session, Basic and OAuth.
* Implementation of Long running tasks in REST.
* WebAPI Testing.
* Anatomy of an API plugin.